Reprise du tutorat en français
Tutoring is personalized support aimed at reinforcing learning and developing study strategies for young individuals.
Collecte de denrées alimentaires et de jouets de Noël
All donations will go to French-speaking families in need.
Atelier: Bâton de la parole au féminin
You will have the opportunity to create your own talking stick in alignment with your identity and image, guided by a professional expert.
Atelier: Manger santé
This workshop will focus on how to promote your health and well-being through informed dietary choices while fostering a positive body image.
Atelier: Éducation positive
Join us at the workshop organized in collaboration with CIWA to:
-Strengthen family bonds and reduce undesirable behaviors.
-Promote the emotional well-being of your children and prevent family violence.
-Boost your children’s self-confidence and prepare them for adulthood.
Promenade guidée: Calgary Tower à Fort Calgary
As part of the 11th edition of the “National Francophone Immigration Week,” the Immigrant Portal Association invites newly arrived individuals to a unique discovery experience at the heart of Calgary.
The PIA organizes and offers you the first legal consultation free of charge every 2nd Tuesday of the month by the Alberta Center for Legal Information and every last Thursday of the month by the lawyer Maître Christelle Malongue, Barrister & Solicitor.
PIA offers professional counseling services (specialized advice) to individuals: adults and young people.
Calgary Francophone Youth Center (MJFC)
Are your teens enrolled in the PIA Youth Program?
Our program provides a multicultural place to gather, help, support, mentor and coach Calgary youth.
We offer a range of creative and educational activities where teens can explore, discover or develop their natural talent according to their interests.
As a bonus, this space allows young people to create new friendships!
The Immigrant Association Portal (PIA)
- is a francophone organization located in Western Canada
- offers a range of programs and services for Francophone and Francophile newcomers
- collaborates with various entities to offer services tailored to customer needs
ALL MEMBERSHIP FOR BETTER INTEGRATION
You are a Francophone woman who has recently arrived in Calgary and/or its surroundings and who wants
- meet other women
- participate in recreational and educational activities in French
You are a parent who wants
- enroll your children in a French-language school
- see your children participate in activities in French (extracurricular, tutoring, summer camp, etc.)
You are a young person who wishes
- discover a privileged space for meeting and conviviality
- meet other young people to discuss in French
- set up projects between young people
No activity is planned for the moment.