Do you have the well-being of the community at heart? Want to get involved in volunteering? You are in the right place! We invite you to fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Coordonnateur/trice des bénévoles
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event photographer / Photographe lors des évènements spéciaux
- Language assistant / Assistant linguistique
- Bénévole occasionnel pour événements spéciaux du PIA / Casual Special Events Volunteer
- Créateur de contenu de médias sociaux / Soutien aux communications et aux médias sociaux
- Social Media Content Creator / Communications and Social Media Support
- OFFRE de BÉNÉVOLAT pour le programme parascolaire
- Grant writing and research coordinator
- Rédacteur(trice) en subventions et financement
HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER AT PIA?
If you want to become a volunteer at the PIA, just fill out the online volunteer form.
You can also come by our office to complete the volunteer form. A member of staff will be happy to meet you and explain the different fields of volunteering sought. Thereafter, we will contact you as needed.
WHY VOLUNTEERING AT PIA?
For us, it is important to allow newcomers to get involved in their community by doing volunteer work. Giving of your time is an important Canadian value.
We value your volunteer commitment because a large part of the activities and programs of the PIA could not take place without your support.